Tuesday

Learning Development Part 1

The first tutorial that I did was a simple one that was to introduce me to the very basics of Flash and this was built in to the actual Flash program itself, in version 8. The tutorial stated that it would take approximately an hour however what I actually found was that it took me about two hours.



The tutorial asked me to create a circle on the stage. What I learnt very quickly is that the stage is actually what the document space is called and it is referred to as this by all the tutorials I have undertaken from a range of sources.



When I had completed this tutorial I had been introduced to the basics of Flash which meant that I understood what a Timeline was and also I had been introduced to the term Tween. Tween is a term that means in-between and is the animation created by Flash from changing the appearance of one object between two key points within a timeline.



What I had produced in the tutorial was a clip of a round circle moving between two points.


This tutorial went very smoothly and I felt really quite confident with my progress and that I was going to find the program easy to pick up after this short tutorial.



Simple Flash Example

No comments: