Tuesday

Learning Development Part 2

However the following tutorial was to create a banner with an animation. Unfortunately I got quite mixed up with my measurements during this tutorial and was a bit lost with the layers. I had realised half way through that I must have the measurements wrong and so tried to backtrack through the tutorial to try and find where I had gone wrong.



Unable to locate where I had gone wrong, as my measurements all appeared correct, I decided to start over. Thankfully my second attempt at the tutorial was much smoother and I was able to complete it.



Failed Attempt

Even though the first attempt went wrong it still functioned as it was supposed to and so it wasn’t a total failure.



Successful Attempt


In this tutorial I was introduced ever so slightly to the use of Actionscript. This seems like it quite a complex mark-up with much more script required to perform single tasks. On the face of it I would think that this may be quite difficult to learn and, if possible, I will try to keep my learning of Flash to using the Flash interface and leave the learning of Actionscript for another time.



This concluded my tutorials that I learnt within the program of Flash 8. The next tutorial that I undertook was in Flash CS3 and this program had a slightly different layout for its interface but overall I was able to transfer my knowledge, already accumulated, across with little set back.

No comments: